vendredi 12 avril 2013

Golden Mixed Media Project

ÇaFabrik recently hosted a course with renowned Golden Artist Melanie Matthews!  This lady is absolutely delightful and I highly recommend getting in on her courses when they are offered.  I know that I will always be there!  I was a super fun day, fully charged with learning about different paints and mediums and actually getting to apply them all in one project.  We learned how to mix paints with different mediums to get different effects.  We used a lot of stencils for this project and I have to admit, since then I have become somewhat of a stencil junkie.  We also worked with different kinds of surfaces including burlap, cardstock, foil and canvas.   Finally, we learned how to do image transfers in two different manners.  Talk about getting a wealth of knowledge in one sitting!  Take a look at my masterpiece!
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire